Register    Login    Forum    FAQ
Site Announcements

The Captain Recommends
Help Support Girlpits by joining the BEST Premium Armpit site out there!!

Board index » GIRLPITS GENERAL » Welcome to Girlpits.com

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:0 pm 
Captain

But not Girlpits! What may be ending however is the ad free policy that has been in place for the last 10 years or so. When I found myself in the fortunate position of having the money when girlpits was for sale I jumped at the chance to provide a place for underarm fans to come together and share. I saw It as a little indulgence for myself and a way to help others come to terms with their fetish and know they are not alone as it once did for me.

But now I am finding it harder and harder to come up with the hosting costs so after much thought I have decided to affiliate girlpits with Armpitgirls.com [a great underarm fetish site] to try to offset the hosting costs.Also I think I will see about setting up a paypal account so members can help directly if they wish

It will continue to be my honor to host the worlds first [and best] underarm fetish forum

The Captain

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:0 pm 
Senior Executive officer

Thank you Captain for your wonderful efforts in providing us a fantastic platform to express ourselves and be in the company of fellow armpit lovers. Like you said, by being on this board, I've never felt lonely as an armpit lover, and the more I come on here I know I'm not alone. Its too amazing to see how many people share the same fetish and likings similar to mine. I truly appreciate all that you do for us and you have my support.

It would be a good idea to set up a paypal account so that interested members could support the board in any way they can. Let me know when the account is up and running. I'll PM you about the issues I could face with paypal because of the country I live in.

Thanks again Captain for maintaining this board and running it. Its truly remarkable the way you have brought many armpit lovers together and joined them in a wonderful community. Keep up the good work.

Best Wishes.

EL

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:0 pm 
Captain

Thank you for your kind words
all I can say is I love my job
NO REALLY
I LOVE MY JOB!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:0 pm 
Recruit

HI

Thank you kapten .. girlpits is great .. checking the latest updates is what i do every night Before i go to sleep .. kapten .. we are greatfull to you and personly i would love to help ,, paypal or other obtions western union or even account if posible even better ,, becouse i dont realy know how paypal works and i have 0 knowlege about these kind of things on my own .. i am a member in armpits-fetish sences many yeears ago as well but for some reason there is not much updating over there anymore.. a great idea also would be to save som of the material published some were so it can be published again .. many great Movies on armpits-fetish cant be found again anywere .. also there is a forum that you propubley know about .. http://asiaarmpit.com/forum.php .. i know its in some asian language but would be great if there could be som copreation with them ,,
best of luck ,, and thanks again

miro

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:0 pm 
Executive Officer

wow that scared me for a second... good to know gp.com is staying put and not being shut down like i thought for a second or 2.. i think i can speak for all loyal users here and say that we all do really appreciate the hard work you put into running this awesome forum captain. if it wasnt for you, us users may very well have never had a place to congregate and share our love, thoughts , & ideas for the almighty female armpit. we're extremely grateful that you've chosen to open and continue to run such a fantastic forum. so thank you for making this all possible captain.

ive been happy to see gp.com prosper and grow to where it is today, especially over the last few years, and it just gets better and better as time progresses. im personally proud to be a part of this awesome, 1 of kind forum. i try my best to share as many high quality pics and videos as i can, as often as i can, for all users to enjoy and hopefully keep more and more people returning here so girpits continues to grow and grow. im more than happy to do as much as i can to try and give back a lil bit to our awesome armpit community here, and will continue to do so as long as this forum exist.

as far as the new ad policy goes,i personally have no problem with seeing a few ads here and there . im sure some ad income will help the sites bottom line and if thats helps "keep the doors open" then i wouldnt mind an ad here and there at all ESPECIALLY if they were exclusively ads from armpitgirls.com. odds are, if you love girlpits.com, then u love also love armpitgirls.com. the 2 go hand & hand really.i ve always tried to support them as much as i can too by buying monthly access here and there and also by buying video clips form there clip store. the partnership is a great idea in my opinion. it will end up benefiting girlpits.com as well as eric jover and his armpitgirls.com. ultimately, if the 2 sites benefit, then us armpit lovers will eventually benefit. thats a win win in my book!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:0 am 
Lieutenant Commander

"All Good Things Must Come To An End" was so off-putting for a second. So glad this incredible website is staying up! Totally okay with ads for armpitgirls.com too. Great website, seriously underrated. Thanks for your hard work Captain! Not sure what I would do without this forum!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:0 am 
Senior Executive officer

For a long time I wondered this is the only forum that I ever saw was without any ads and the Captain was bearing the full cost for all our pleasures. I'm glad the Captain has decided to keep the site running. Ads are not a problem for us, we all are used to them. I hope there'll be also enough help to keep the sites running from many members. My country has restrictions on foreign currency, I wish I could also donate.

I thank the Captain to keep the site running.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:0 pm 
Lieutenant Commander

That's cool captain!! I love this place and anyway you make I happen is cool with me.
Good luck with the changes and I am sure all of us armpit fans will stay right here with ya!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:0 pm 
Senior Executive officer

I personally prefer for this site to be independent (no affiliation). Some ads won't hurt. But, if member contribution/donation can help you out to make this forum the way it is now, I vote for that route.

Would you share with us on the cost of hosting this forum? If you prefer not to tell publicly, you can PM me.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:0 pm 
Lieutenant

Thanks Captain!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:0 am 
Lieutenant Commander

Go for it, Captain! Thanks for the heads up. Keep the site alive and make some bucks!! :)

Post Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:0 pm 
Petty Officer

well....as long as this forum alive,ads are piece of cake.......i'd like to donate to if i could.good job Captain...long live,no sleeves!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:0 am 
Ensign

Thats fine with ads... i wouldnt see them anyways... I have AdBlock Plus for Firefox... just keep the site here... I love this place!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:0 am 
Recruit

Thank you

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:0 am 
Recruit

I agree. I'm happy to contribute using PayPal if it keeps the site running as it is. I've enjoyed it for many years.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:0 pm 
Recruit

I would gladly support this wonderful site in no time.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:0 pm 
Petty Officer

I agree with the other posters here. I could never believe this site was actually free! For those of us who've enjoyed the content and community for years, I think we would be more than happy to donate through pay-pal or another method.

Thanks to the Cap'n and everyone else who posts and keeps this site exciting!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:0 pm 
Lieutenant Commander

This is a great site Captain - thank you for providing it all this time at your own cost!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:0 pm 
Captain

Thank you all for your words of encouragement
I love this place

Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:0 pm 
Lieutenant Commander

Thanks for all you do, Captain!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:0 pm 
Executive Officer

I agree with all...Captain you are such an amazing guy to have taken the costs upon yourself for all these years! this is such a great site full of amazing members that have helped me to understand my fetish. I am so glad it will continue

Thanks so much Captain

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:0 pm 
Lieutenant Commander

I have neever seen one who contributed more with his pocket,energy and time devoted to armpit in the world than you. your effort would never be forgetten in our life thank you very much. but in my country paypal dont exist so please try and get other alternative for those like me, please and please, coz i cannot stay without your effort, i will follow you wherever you go. teeyaya@gmail.com inform me for any new development please.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:0 am 
Senior Executive officer

Location: Barcelona - CATALUNYA (CATALONIA, NEW STATE IN EUROPE)
I love this place too!

Thank you for all this years, Captain...

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:0 am 
Recruit

Thank you Captain - this place rock, keep it going :)

captain under wrote:
But not Girlpits! What may be ending however is the ad free policy that has been in place for the last 10 years or so. When I found myself in the fortunate position of having the money when girlpits was for sale I jumped at the chance to provide a place for underarm fans to come together and share. I saw It as a little indulgence for myself and a way to help others come to terms with their fetish and know they are not alone as it once did for me.

But now I am finding it harder and harder to come up with the hosting costs so after much thought I have decided to affiliate girlpits with Armpitgirls.com [a great underarm fetish site] to try to offset the hosting costs.Also I think I will see about setting up a paypal account so members can help directly if they wish

It will continue to be my honor to host the worlds first [and best] underarm fetish forum

The Captain

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:0 pm 
Lieutenant Commander

I have no problem contributing via paypal to keep this great site going.

Board index » GIRLPITS GENERAL » Welcome to Girlpits.com