Register    Login    Forum    FAQ
Site Announcements

The Captain Recommends
Help Support Girlpits by joining the BEST Premium Armpit site out there!!

Board index » GIRLPITS GENERAL » Welcome to Girlpits.com

Post subject: Hellooo There
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:0 pm 
Recruit

Hey I'm new here and just letting you all know that and I am looking forward to talking to people who share my fetish. I am a huge armpit lover like you all and while I am not completely sure where it originated I have a slight idea. Many years ago when I was in summer camp I had a gorgeous counselor named Lila who was 19 and I was 15. She had shoulder-length dark hair and always smelled so nice of perfume and her hair always smelled so nice and clean. We would always talk and do most activities with each other and she was just a great girl with a great personality, and she always had nice smooth armpits also. Well one day she was wearing a cute sleeveless green shirt I overheard her talking with another girl counselor about how she didn't have any deodorant and needed to borrow some but nobody had any so she went the day without deodorant. Later that day we had a race on the field and after I won I lied down in the grass and she caught up to me and lied right down next to me and she instantly lifted up her arms and put them right behind her head to relax, and as she lifted up her arms I got the biggest whiff of her armpits and they smelled just great and I got really turned on. Thought I'd just share the story of how I probably acquired this fetish :p. But yeah looking forward to talking with you all.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:0 pm 
Senior Executive officer

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your stories. Enjoy what the forum has to offer and feel free to contribute.

Have fun :wink:

Post subject: Re: Hellooo There
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:0 pm 
Executive Officer

JoeyPitLover wrote:
Hey I'm new here and just letting you all know that and I am looking forward to talking to people who share my fetish. I am a huge armpit lover like you all and while I am not completely sure where it originated I have a slight idea. Many years ago when I was in summer camp I had a gorgeous counselor named Lila who was 19 and I was 15. She had shoulder-length dark hair and always smelled so nice of perfume and her hair always smelled so nice and clean. We would always talk and do most activities with each other and she was just a great girl with a great personality, and she always had nice smooth armpits also. Well one day she was wearing a cute sleeveless green shirt I overheard her talking with another girl counselor about how she didn't have any deodorant and needed to borrow some but nobody had any so she went the day without deodorant. Later that day we had a race on the field and after I won I lied down in the grass and she caught up to me and lied right down next to me and she instantly lifted up her arms and put them right behind her head to relax, and as she lifted up her arms I got the biggest whiff of her armpits and they smelled just great and I got really turned on. Thought I'd just share the story of how I probably acquired this fetish :p. But yeah looking forward to talking with you all.
Yeah the smell of a woman's armpit after she has sweat is great but I would add that it would have probably been even better if she had unshaven armpits. Not for everybody I know but everybody should try it at least once.

Board index » GIRLPITS GENERAL » Welcome to Girlpits.com